Sonntag, 13. Januar 2008

Short update

It's suddenly a new year, and I'm still in Sweden. Not so sweet anymore tho. I'm still living with my dad, and still unemployed (that's why I'm still living here). So if anyone needs a swedish textile engineer, just give me a shout.

Even if there's not too much going on in my life, I've still done too much during fall to tell it all. I'll just do a "hösten i bilder" and you can see for your selves. Here's my last couple of months...

Traditional swedish crayfish party.

Yes I know, it looks cold. But it's really not!!
A couple of days in Stockholm with Gary.
A couple of days in Borås with Marie.
Partying in Helsingborg with Elin and Julian.

I've turned into a quite outdoorsy girl lately. Here's the forest surrounding our cabin.
For my and my sisters birthdays we made sushi.

A month in Canada with Gary. More outdoorsyness in Banff.
I've been to Malmö a couple of times...

Me being outdoorsy again, this is Kopparhatten national park. (notice the sunglasses, this indicates that the weather didnt suck for once...)

Me being indoorsy, making a Turning Torso gingerbread house.

We finally got some snow for Christmas.

Me looking for the perfect christmas tree.

Me and my sis getting slightly drunk at New years in Copenhagen.

Keine Kommentare: