Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008

Things do happen even if I don't work. Yesterday I booked tickets to München, so that I can go visit my caramel 180, Candyse, before she moves back to the states for good. It feels really weird that she's leaving (and very sad), I thought she'd stay forever and start having german babies soon. That's not the case, and I have to go say my goodbye next weekend.

Me and Candyse last time I visited München. At the Hofbrauhaus, where else?!

This weekend I painted my room. The wallpaper was really ugly, so I just painted it white. Much better. An attempt was made to paint the bathroom too, because it had a terrible light yellow, citrongul as we say in sweden, color that really needed to be changed. The first paint we got unfortunately turned out to be something between baby blue and lavender, so I had to repaint it all tonight. Turned out pretty good. It is now a greenish color. Hopefully not turquoise, have to wait until tomorrow (daylight) to be sure.

Yesterday I had Julian over for dinner. Really good to see her, as always. She was supposed to join me for my yoga class later, but that didnt really work out. Too bad, the class was awsome!
Ciao!

Keine Kommentare: